Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Everyone is pregnant except me

I just found out that another girlfriend from college is pregnant yesterday...that makes 8 of my girlfriends are pregnant...and these are all really good friends...I am very depressed and I find myself being very jealous. I don't like myself when I feel like this... I am very happy for them but really sad for me. Is this normal?


Some good news....it looks like my aunt is getting out of the hospital tomorrow or Friday. The heart surgery went really well. She was really tired and was in the ICU for 2 days but they transferred her to a regular room on Monday. I am glad she is doing well and she just gets better everyday. I stop by the hospital last night and she looked really good...she is already starting to walk! That is amazing. I hope the rest of her recovery goes well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Momo, Welcome to the IF blogosphere. Sorry that you have to be joining us however. I wish you success on the upcoming IUI cycle - but if it doesn't work, don't be scared of IVF - you'll survive that too if you need to. But I hope you won't need to.

March 15, 2006 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home