Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 20, 2006

Update-IUI #3

We had our routine ultrasound this morning and so far everything looks good. Here are the stats:

Estrogen- 489
Rt Ovary- 5 follicles with the biggest one at 12
Lf Ovary- 6 follicles with the biggest one at 14

I was a little afraid this morning when I saw all the follicles, I was afraid that I had too many and they will tell me that we will have to cancel this cycle...I guess based on my previous experience, they don't all mature so having 11 of them right now is nothing to be worried about...I hope. It is amazing what a little extra medication can do to those ovaries! So I guess we are on our way. Yeah! for us. I am really crossing my fingers that this cycle works. I want it to work so bad, this is our last round of IUI...next stop is IVF, so if we can avoid IVF that would be fantastic. This is the best I've ever responded to meds. The first 2 times we did IUI I only produced 1 mature follicle...I had a couple of small ones, but they never caught up to the lead follicle. So the fact that I have 11 this time, I would sure hope that a couple of these guys will mature. Let's hope that this cycle doesn't get cancelled. Please...pretty...pretty...please

3 Comments:

Blogger Demeter said...

11?

That is a wonderful number of follies, you go get them Momo

March 20, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Mellie said...

Wishing you three perfect follicles to ovulate.

March 20, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

Wishing you lots of luck this cycle . . . with a nice number of follies to work with.

March 21, 2006 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home