Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Oops!

I worked late last night...(long story, one of our analyst quit and a major project I trained him to do just boomerang backed to me! Yikes!) I work in the finance department of an investment company. I manage the planning and budgeting group so I get the lovely job of telling people that they are spending over their budget or that they need to cut their spending...Not always fun! Anyway, I was so busy that I didn't have the time to check the blogs of all the wonderful woman and was just really focused on my work.

I went home late....made dinner for me and S and watched American Idol on TIVO...yes I am a huge AI fan...sometimes I am embarrassed to admit it, S gives me a hard time about it all the time. Got ready for bed, knitted for a little bit and dozed off to sleep. Then all of a sudden around 2 am I woke up and felt really strange....I thought something is missing here....and I couldn't figure it out...then after a few minutes...BAM...I realized I totally forgot to take my progesterone supplements(Crinone)!!! This is so unlike me....I am so paranoid about taking my meds to the point that I try to take them at the same time each day. Needless to say, I had to get up and do the lovely ritual. I am not a big fan of the supplements....actually I hate it...I would rather do the injections than do the supplements. For those of you who are familiar with this drug you probably understand why I dislike it so much...it's messy, it's icky....yuck! Anyway, I thought..maybe this is good that IF was not on my mind at all yesterday...I was focusing on something else and for a little bit I felt normal and it felt good! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home