Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Oops!

I worked late last night...(long story, one of our analyst quit and a major project I trained him to do just boomerang backed to me! Yikes!) I work in the finance department of an investment company. I manage the planning and budgeting group so I get the lovely job of telling people that they are spending over their budget or that they need to cut their spending...Not always fun! Anyway, I was so busy that I didn't have the time to check the blogs of all the wonderful woman and was just really focused on my work.

I went home late....made dinner for me and S and watched American Idol on TIVO...yes I am a huge AI fan...sometimes I am embarrassed to admit it, S gives me a hard time about it all the time. Got ready for bed, knitted for a little bit and dozed off to sleep. Then all of a sudden around 2 am I woke up and felt really strange....I thought something is missing here....and I couldn't figure it out...then after a few minutes...BAM...I realized I totally forgot to take my progesterone supplements(Crinone)!!! This is so unlike me....I am so paranoid about taking my meds to the point that I try to take them at the same time each day. Needless to say, I had to get up and do the lovely ritual. I am not a big fan of the supplements....actually I hate it...I would rather do the injections than do the supplements. For those of you who are familiar with this drug you probably understand why I dislike it so much...it's messy, it's icky....yuck! Anyway, I thought..maybe this is good that IF was not on my mind at all yesterday...I was focusing on something else and for a little bit I felt normal and it felt good! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger N said...

So good to sometime focus on something completely else. We are not only infertile but som many other things as well....

I'm gonna be on those progesterone supplements for my first IVF in a couple of days...NOT at all looking forward to it. As some others here in the Infertile Blogosphere named them - The Pussy Pops :-D

Good luck to you I'm gonna continue to read on your blog in the future, hope that OK? I will link u as well:-D

Take care!

N

March 30, 2006 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home