Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BCP...no side effects...so far

I am not sure I want to say this because it might just come back and bit me but so far I have no side effects from the bcp....which I am really grateful about. I remember the first time I took bcp year ago, I had some really side bad effects. I was kind of worried this time around since I haven't taken them in almost 2 years that all of that stuff is going to come back. So I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that this will continue.

My mom called last night to check up on me...she thought the beta test was on Sunday. I think she is starting to come around. She asked how I was doing, I said I was okay. She asked what we are doing next, I said IVF in mid May. She offered to fly out during that time (they live in Hawaii...I know we are very lucky) and I said it was okay, S was going to be here and I would appreciate it if they keep us in their thoughts and prayers. After our conversation, I felt really good, I think she is really trying to understand and that is all I can ask from her right now.

So the big consult is this Thursday. I am anxious to find out what is the protocol. I want to thank everyone who commented on my last post. You guys are amazing and wonderful! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU. I can't even start to tell you guys how much strength and energy you guys give me from all of your encouraging comments. I am very lucky to have found all of you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chee Chee said...

I am glad that your mom is coming around. Mine has come around a lot since this began. I believe that she was completely anti-fertility treatment initially but now she realizes that the fate of her future grandchildren rest in the womb of an infertile endo sufferer, so we could use all the help we can get.

I am happy that you are not having any side effects from the BCPs.

Good luck with the appt. on Thursday.

April 11, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I hope you continue to have no or minimal side effects with the bcp. It's wonderful that your mother is beginning to understand and act supportive. Sometimes, just a few encouraging words from people who care about you are all you need to feel a milion times better during these trying times!

Oh, and I'm so glad I found you, too!

April 11, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

I am glad your Mom is starting to "get it" as best she can anyway, and sometimes that's all we can ask for. (Frustrating as that may be).

I am glad you are being spared any bad side effects. One less thing on the worry list. May the trend continue!

April 12, 2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

It's great that you aren't having any side effects from the BCP. I hope that your consult went well today. Good luck with everything!!

April 13, 2006 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home