Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Dozen Eggs

This morning Dr. K retrieved a dozen eggs. He said this was really good, I was still pretty groggy when he came to tell us the results so I wasn't able to respond or ask questions--which I really wanted too once what he said sank in. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed with the results, I guess I was hoping that they were going to retrieved more eggs since I had such good numbers going in. Maybe this is the reason that they don't want you to put too much weight on the daily numbers. So I keep telling myself that this is good..quality vs quantity.

Thanks everyone for giving us well wishes and thinking of us..now we sit and wait to hear about fertilization tomorrow. But for now I will go back to the couch because I can hardly keep my eyes open.

10 Comments:

Blogger electriclady said...

12 eggs sounds great! Fingers crossed for some excellent fertilization results...

May 11, 2006 1:46 PM  
Blogger Chee Chee said...

I think this is a great number!!!! I am hoping for more good news from you in the next few days! Take care.

May 11, 2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger Mellie said...

A dozen is great! Hoping fertilization results are just as good. Take it easy, now.

May 11, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

A dozen eggs! That's great!

I hope you have a great fert. report soon.

Rest up...

May 11, 2006 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dozen eggs sounds great --best of luck with fertilization!

May 11, 2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

a dozen is fantastic!!!! fingers crossed for continued good results. hugs

May 11, 2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger ak1908 said...

Hi Momo,
12 eggs is great!!! Take care of yourself and relax. Keep us posted and I'm wishing you well dear!!!

May 11, 2006 8:58 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

What a great number! I hope that you get a great fertilization report! Hugs!

May 12, 2006 8:18 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

Twelve really is great . . . let's hope you get a nice fert. report today as well.

Fingers crossed!

May 12, 2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great news about having 12. That is more than enough and I only hope that my results are close to that number. Not sure when retrieval is, but likely Monday morning.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for fertilization. Take care and make sure to relax this weekend.

May 12, 2006 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home