Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ovaries are playing along nicely

Today's monitoring went much better than last Thursday. I do have to mention that for the first time I didn't have a Wand Lady do the monitoring...I had Mr Wand. That was weird since I've always had a Wand Lady do all my u/s. Looks like both of my ovaries are playing along nicely. I have 12 measurable follicles so far, 7 on the left and 5 on the right (there are other follicles that Mr. Wand didn't measure). 7 of the 12 are measuring over 10 mm. This looks good right girls? I keep telling myself that quality is better than quantity and don't get too obsessed with the # of follicles...so I will try this thinking for now...let see how long it will last. My E2 is 896...I think this is good for where I am with my stimulations, I finished day 6 yesterday. Favorite nurse said that I continue my medication, no changes and I am going back Monday morning for more monitoring. So I guess, so far so good...I am keeping my fingers crossed.

7 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Sounds Great. Looks like you will have a great retrieval.

May 06, 2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Great news! I'm so happy for you! Things definitely sound very positive!

May 07, 2006 8:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

12 is a great number! Hope all goes well Monday. I didn't get any numbers after my first blood test, so I have no idea what 896 indicates. So far so good!!

May 07, 2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger Mellie said...

My fingers are crossed for you too! 896 is good! This cycle I didn't get close to that until after 8 days on stims. Glad the ovaries are working as they should.

May 07, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Everything looks great so far! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope that your appointment goes well this morning.

May 08, 2006 7:43 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

Sounds Perfect!!

May 08, 2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

hmmm - a Mr Wand. interesting. i never had one of those. go ovaries go!!

May 08, 2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home