Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Just like the old days....

Where is AF??? This waiting game is excruciatingly painful....it brings back all bad memories. I am now on day 37 and still no AF!! What the f***?? Argh!! This month is very critical because I need to get some procedures done before the holidays. Oh the holidays-i.e. meaning getting an appointment is almost impossible. I met with my new ob this week and she was nice. I need to get a saline u/s the first 12 days of said period...right now I am scheduled for Tuesday, but that might not happen if AF decides to take the slow boat to Chi.na. And due to the holidays, I am not sure if and how I will get an appointment. In addition, I am highly encourage by my boss to fly to Chi.ca.go the week before Christmas--and I can't book my ticket until AF comes to make sure that I can do the u/s!!! This is so freakin' frustrating!!! Plus, I need to do a day 3 blood and u/s also, and again I can't book my ticket until AF comes to figure out the dates!!! ARGH!!!!!! I am so unbelievable frustrated!! The other issue is that we are leaving for vacation on the 22nd so the saline u/s and day 3 test needs to be completed before we leave!!!

The doctor said I should POAS if I don't get my said period...but I can't get myself to do it. I guess I don't want the disappointment--plus if it is a BFN then the more pis**ed I will be that AF is not showing up and my entire schedule is dependent on her arrival!! My cycle can be anywhere between 27 to as long as 45 days!!! So I really don't want to POAS until I hit day 46. My old ob once said that this plays a factor in us not getting pregnant..my cycles are too long and by the time the egg releases, the egg is too old!!

Oh please...please...please..I just want to get this show on the road.

4 Comments:

Blogger Caba said...

Ugh. How frustrating! Why is it that dealing with IF is nothing but a series of waiting games? It's by far the most frustrating part of it. I hope your period just gets here so you can get the show on the road. I'm the most impatient person ever, so I can only imagine how you are feeling! Hang in there!

December 06, 2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope she gets there soon! What a PITA!! I hate waiting for Day 1. Because, it never happens when you expect it.

Sorry AF is being a no-show.

December 07, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger ak1908 said...

Aaarrrggghhh!!! How frustrating! I hope the little witch either shows up soon or you get a positive on a pee stick.

The same thing happened to me while waiting for AF for our successful cycle!

December 08, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

What a pain. I hope she showed up over the weekend.

December 10, 2007 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home