Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, May 14, 2006

We made it to day 5!

Yes, we did-we are very ecstatic! We received the phone call this morning from the clinic that we are going to be doing a day 5 transfer. We have no idea how many embryos are still growing, but it must be a good sign that they are waiting until day 5. I am so proud of those little guys-they are strong and they keep growing and I couldn't ask for anything more!

In the meantime, if you haven't already please stop by Thalia to give her some much needed love and support.

I hope everyone had a good weekend-I hope by next year, we will all be celebrating mother's day or at least on our way to celebrating this day!

13 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

That's great news! I'm so happy for you and your strong little embryos. Good luck to you on Tuesday. I'll be checking in to see how things are going.

May 14, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

That's awesome! I am thinking of you and will check in to see how the transfer went.

May 14, 2006 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! You know, 7 is not too bad. Don't be so hard on yourself. Fingers crossed for Tuesday!

May 14, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Sounds good, I hope you have some great ones on transfer day!

May 14, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Family Ties said...

Very good news :)

May 14, 2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

Great news! Good Luck Tuesday!

May 14, 2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger ak1908 said...

Yay!!! That's awesome! You'll be in my thoughts and I will keep checking on you!!!

May 14, 2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Great news! Hope your transfer goes well!

May 15, 2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger Chee Chee said...

This is really great news! Good luck on Tuesday.

May 15, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger electriclady said...

Wonderful! Good luck on Tuesday!

May 15, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Wonderful news - I hope that the transfer is uneventful and goes by quickly!

Thinking of you!!

May 15, 2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

How exciting! Great news about the 5 day transfer. I'll be thinking of you.

Take care!

May 15, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger x said...

Fabulous news. When they make it to day 5 it is so hopeful, they must be strong!
There is nothing I would love more than to move my entire blog role to the 2 pink lines section before mothers day 2007. That would be a dream.

May 16, 2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home