Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Two years ago today, I married the most wonderful man. We got married in Santa Barbara, California and we were very fortunate that 100 of our friends and family took the time out to help us celebrate this very special day. I am very fortunate to find a man who loves me unconditionally and treats me with the utmost kindness and respect. I didn't think that I can love him more and more everyday, but I do.

So today, we went out to a nice brunch and I after brunch I headed off to church. I got home and discovered a dozen roses sitting on our dining room table. They are beautiful!! We are going out to an Italian restaurant for dinner--we were in Italy last year celebrating our 1st year anniversary and I think S wants to reminisce so he insisted on going to an Italian restaurant.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

9 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am glad that you two had a wonderful day. Hugs.

August 27, 2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger BigP's Heather said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope it was good to you and many, many more.

August 28, 2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Happy anniversary to you both. Santa Barbara is a wonderful place - especially for a wedding.

August 28, 2006 12:25 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy Anniversary!

August 28, 2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Sounds like a lovely wedding, many congrats on the anniversary.

August 29, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

August 29, 2006 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, that was a beautiful tribute to your hubby and your marriage!

August 29, 2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger x said...

Happy Anniversay! It sounds like you had a great day planned

August 29, 2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger electriclady said...

Happy belated anniversary!

August 30, 2006 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home