Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Halfway

I am 20w6d today...more than half way. I can't believe it. Overall, I feel good, I started feeling the baby on Monday-the 18th. At first I wasn't sure if it was baby or gas, but once I saw my doctor yesterday and she pointed out where I would feel it if it is baby and where it should be if it was gas, then I realized my baby is making a statement! It is a very amazing experience.

We had our 20 week u/s yesterday. Everything looks great. The baby is measuring perfectly--the only thing that was an issue was that he/she did not want to cooperate with the u/s. It took over an hour to get all the measurements! I am not surprise because he/she did the same thing when we did our first trimester screening! The baby is very flexible, he/she was doing a lot of interesting yoga posses yesterday! I feel great, so far I've gained 4 pounds (sorry, I am not trying to brag, just want to write it down as a personal note to myself.) I am officially wearing maternity clothes--boy does it make it easier to get ready in the morning when you don't have a lot of options!

Our trip was WONDERFUL!! It was really sad to come back. It was nice to see my parents and how they reacted to my ever growing belly. Hawaii is truly a beautiful place--it was like living in this fantasy world. I will try to load my pictures sometime next week. I hope everyone is doing well.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhh...I am so jealous about your Hawaii trip!! We really wanted to get away for one last fling, but my hubby has so much work travel right now that we can't even find one measly week to get away! Glad to hear that everything is going so well. I can totally relate about the getting ready in the morning--it is a breeze now that everything fits!

September 20, 2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Welcome back, sounds like a wonderful trip!

Take care and enjoy the rest of your PG>

September 20, 2006 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Momo,

Congrats! (Almost) 21 weeks is amazing and I'm so happy things are okay and that you're feeling good - YAY!

xoxo,
Watson

September 20, 2006 5:20 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

This pregnancy thing sure flies by. Glad to hear everything is going well and glad you had such a great trip. I can't wait to see pictures!

September 20, 2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm glad to hear that your ultrasound went well. Isn't it exciting to feel the baby moving inside of you?

It must have been wonderful getting away, especially to Hawaii. I can't wait to see pictures.

September 21, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger ak1908 said...

I know I haven't been over in a while. I had to make some critical decisions about IF and the role it will/will not play in my life. I stop over often just to make sure you're doing well. Hawaii sounds like it was great and I'm glad that you were able to take a nice vacation. I can't wait to see your pics with your belly:)
Take care,
April

September 21, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :-)

September 22, 2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger electriclady said...

Congrats on everything, Momo--so glad things are going well! More than halfway there already--can you believe it?

September 23, 2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

I can't beleive you're halfway there already! Wow! Congratulations.

I love Hawaii.

September 26, 2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Welcome back! It sounds like everything is going well with the little one. Congratulations!!

September 29, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Sounds as if everything is going well, and that you had a fab trip - both things are wonderful news.

October 02, 2006 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home