Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

That's what we will be doing early tomorrow morning on our way to Hawaii!!

Sorry I've been pretty bad about commenting on everyone's blog this week...I've been so busy trying to finish work before I leave for vacation that blogging is virtually impishly. I hope everyone is doing fine and I will catch up on everyone when I return. For everyone is who cycling right now, GOOD LUCK!!! You guys are always on my mind!

7 Comments:

Blogger ak1908 said...

Aloha,
Have a blast in Hawaii. I know I haven't posted in a while, but opening a new school is LOTS of work. I am back in blog mode. I'm glad to see that everything is going well for you!!!

September 07, 2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

I would SO love to be on a plane to just about anywhere right now, but Hawaii . . . that sounds wonderful!

Have a great time!

September 08, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

September 10, 2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Hawaii, that sounds great! That's where Howie and I went on our honeymoon. I miss it. Have a wonderful time!

September 11, 2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger soralis said...

Enjoy your vacation. I hope to go to Hawaii some day!

Take care

September 11, 2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Family Ties said...

We need pics :)

September 14, 2006 9:32 PM  
Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Have a great trip!

September 19, 2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home