Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

22w5d...50th post

Yes, I am still here. I am sorry if I've been so quiet lately--works been so busy that it leaves me no time to blog(which is probably a good thing....keeps me out of trouble) and then we had computer problems at home-our hard drive crashed!! Not a good thing, it was out of commission for over a week while they replace the hard drive.

Anyway, I am still alive, 22w5d today. I am feeling pretty good for the most part. The calf muscle spasms are back!! Urg. It's wakes me up at night-but I guess since I am not sleeping well anyway, what is the difference. I just feel bad because S wakes up every time I clinch and scream! I noticed that my appetite increased the last couple of weeks, but I am not craving anything yet. I don't know if this will change. I did notice that there were certain type of foods that I used to like (like a bag of chips) that I just do not care about anymore--it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Funny what p does to your body.

We also started thinking about the nursery. We are getting a free crib--I love free things-from my cousin so I am really happy about that. One less thing we have to buy. I started looking into nursery decorations only to realize that there are really not a lot of things out there that are gender neutral. I guess most people find out the sex of the baby in this day in age and there are very few people who opt not to. Anyway, I did manage to find something that I like. We are headed to register on Monday--S is really looking forward to this...yeah right!!. I figured might as well do it now while I still feel good and have some energy.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Just want to give everyone an update of what is going on with me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

So glad to hear from you Momo and to hear that things are going well.

October 03, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Glad to hear you are doing well, Momo. Interesting re: the gender neutrality. If we ever get pregnant, we will learn the sex of the baby/babies but will still want to decorate and dress him/her as neutrally as possible. Seems to be difficult to do!

October 03, 2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well. I hope that you have fun registering. It's lots of fun. Even though Howie and I found out that we're going to have a little girl we decided to go with a lot of neutral things so that we can use them again if I get pregnant again in a couple of years when we go back to transfer our frosty.

October 03, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

It's great to hear from you. I am glad that you are doing so well. Registering for baby stuff sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!!

October 03, 2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

You are going to have so much fun registering. It's a blast. When we did that, I ended up buying several things and immediately had to change the list. LOL.

October 05, 2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger soralis said...

So glad to hear things are going well, wish you didn't have the rotten leg cramps though.

Free cribs rock!

Take care

October 12, 2006 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Momo,

We missed you! It's so exciting about the nursery, be sure to post pics at some point.

Have fun registering :-)

October 13, 2006 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home