Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

24w5d

Things are pretty good..I am growing by the minute. Other than not sleeping very well, I can't really complain. I think the sleep thing is your training for when the baby comes. I really can't find any comfortable position and once I find myself sleeping, I have to get up and visit my lovely friend the toilet!! I try every trick in the book, going before bed, not drinking a lot before bed, but nothing works! I still have to go at the minimum of once--mostly 2x in the middle of the night!

S and I played nicely during our field trip to gigantic baby store. We finished our registry...he just keeps reminding me that we were there for 3 1/2 hours! I know it was long, but I didn't want to go back. My mission was to go there once and be done! It was nice since we went on a weekday and it felt like we had the store all to our selves. Plus it was extra bonus points that most of my friends just had their babies and I just printed out their registries and pretty much took their registries and copied it! That saved us a lot of time.

So I go for another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I will be updated how much weight I gained so far and hear the baby's heartbeat again. I think I only have one more appointment after this one before I start seeing my doctor every other week! How time flies!! But for now, I better get my work day started...as I've mentioned before, things been really crazy and I am totally swamped at work. I hope everyone is doing well.

8 Comments:

Blogger beagle said...

Time sure does fly! I can't believe you are more than halfway there already!

October 17, 2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Wow - you are moving right along! Glad all is well and that you had fun at the baby store. Those can be so overwhelming!

October 17, 2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Wow I can't believe how far along you are already. Time seems to be flying along. Hope you start sleeping better soon so that you can rest up before the baby comes.

October 17, 2006 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Momo,

This does seem to be flying by -- how exciting!!

Sorry the sleeping issues are a pain, I hope that improves and you get some good sleep before the Big Day.

October 18, 2006 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that everything is going well for you! Good for you for getting everything done in one trip to the store. I kind of wish that I had spent a bit more time getting ready. Now I have to try to do everything online (not as easy in Canada) or with the help of friends!

October 18, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Registering does take a few hours. Even though it seemed to take a while I had a good time doing it. I spent forever playing with the Exersaucers. They're so much fun, my poor baby is going to wish that I would leave her toys alone! I'm glad that everything is going well for you. Getting comfortable at night isn't easy. I think you're right about the lack of sleep now prepares you for the lack of sleep once the baby arrives. Just 15 more weeks to go!

October 19, 2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger soralis said...

Sounds like things are moving along wonderfully!

Enjoy

October 19, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

So glad to hear that everything's going well! I'm so impressed that you were able to accommplish so much during one trip to the giant baby store. After about 30 minutes in there, I felt overwhelmed and ended up finishing most of my registry online.

October 23, 2006 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home