Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, January 21, 2008

11

Just got back from the retrieval and they retrieved 11 eggs. We have to wait until tomorrow to get a fertilization report...let's hope for at least half. Last time they retrieved 12 eggs and 7 fertilized. So I am hoping to get a similar results.

I am feeling a little sore--and I think this was pretty similar to last time also. I am resting up the rest of the day--hopefully the soreness and cramping will go away sooner than later.

On Saturday I had to give my self my ovid.rel injections on the plane!!! I told S we hit an all time low. I gave myself the injection as the plane was starting to descend...never a dull moment.

4 Comments:

Blogger beagle said...

11 sounds great! Good Luck!

January 21, 2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger electriclady said...

OK, first, congratulations on 11 eggs! Fingers crossed for a great fert. report.

Second, we must know, was the trigger shot sub-q or IM? Because if you gave yourself an IM shot in the rear in an airplane bathroom, you are a master contortionist, my friend.

Finally: between the ovidrel and the pumping, you are becoming quite the master of airborne hijinks, aren't you? ;)

January 21, 2008 5:06 PM  
Blogger Caba said...

I'm so glad that things went well! 11 is a great number. I'll be sending out good thoughts and positive vibes and i'll be anxiously waiting for the fertilization report!

January 21, 2008 7:27 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Great numbers! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for ya!

January 22, 2008 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home