Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, January 18, 2008

Monday Retrieval

We are scheduled to have our retrieval for this Monday-which is what I suspected. As of this morning I have 19 measurable fol.lices-which really doesn't mean that much right now. We have to wait and see how many actually makes it and how many makes it to fertilization.

We are off to Chi.ca.go tomorrow evening. Sigh...if we make it to a day 5 transfer-that means we are looking at a Saturday transfer. I scheduled my return flight for Sunday afternoon. 8 days without B--SIGH.... :( S will be returning on Tuesday morning.

To make it worst--my parents went out for an errand today with B and someone rear ended them while they were sitting at a stop light!!! ARGH!! Everyone is fine-I took B to the doctor and he is fine but I can't believe I had to deal with this on top of everything else. The lady was talking on her cell phone and didn't realize that there was a stop light. Yeah..whatever...

Okay, ladies, wish us luck!! We really need it...thanks for all of your support!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger beagle said...

Good Luck!

January 18, 2008 6:29 PM  
Blogger electriclady said...

Oh man, as if you needed that extra stress! Glad everyone is OK. And GOOD LUCK in Chicago!!!

January 18, 2008 10:02 PM  
Blogger Caba said...

Wish you so much good luck! I know it will be hard to be away from B, but it's so worth it! I will be thinking about you all week!

January 18, 2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Hoping all goes well Monday!

January 19, 2008 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home