Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

8 is a good number

Pretty good....better than last time. Last time we had 12 eggs, 5 immature and 7 fertilized. Compared to last time, this is pretty good improvement! Out of the 11, 8 were mature and they all fertilized over night. The clinic will call me again tomorrow to give me a tentative time for transfer on Thursday-then Thursday morning I will call to find out if we are getting pushed back to a 5 day transfer. Keeping my fingers cross.

Electriclady asked if I gave myself a sub-q or IM-it was a sub-q-two of them. I was instructed to take the injections at 7 pm and our flight landed at 7:25. I sat by the window and I made S lean over so that I was sort of hidden from everyone. I was afraid that they flight attendant would walk by and make me put them all away and stow away my tray table!! So I did it really quickly.

I am very sore today and can barely function. I am in the Chi.ca.go office and I can't wait to leave so that I can just curl up on the couch and rest. Oh well...I guess i should take a few more ty.le.nol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caba said...

8 is GREAT! We had 8 fertilize (although we did ICSI). And we got two from it! Do you know how many you are going to transfer? I can't remember if you mentioned it before! Sending lots of good thoughts and hoping you make it to a day 5!

January 22, 2008 7:34 PM  
Blogger electriclady said...

Well, you ARE an injection stud, anyway. :) Congratulations on the 8!

January 22, 2008 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home