Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Transfer Update

Just a quick post...yesterday we transferred 2 beautiful embryos. It was graded 4A-which is the highest grading in my clinic according to our embryologist. He mentioned that the 2 embryos were better quality than when we did the IVF with B-at that time our grading was 3B. Who knows...I am hopefully, but I know that good embryo quality doesn't guarantee pregnancy. In addition to the 2 that they transferred, they were able to freeze 3 additional embryos and they were going to watch 2 embryos that were still growing-I received a call this morning that the other 2 are not going to be frozen-oh well, I was sad, but hopefully we won't need them. One of the 8 embryos stop growing.

I am flying out this afternoon and I can't wait to see B and's been a really long week. Thank you for all the support ladies. February 6 is beta day!


Blogger Angie said...

That's great news!!!

January 27, 2008 3:33 PM  
Blogger The Dunn Family said...

Congrats on a great transfer! I'm so excited for you and I really hope the next few weeks fly by. I'm just you are just so anxious to get home! Safe trip!

January 27, 2008 7:29 PM  
Blogger Beagle said...

Good Luck!

January 27, 2008 9:01 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

sounds fantastic, I will keep everything crossed for you.

January 27, 2008 11:26 PM  
Blogger electriclady said...

Congratulations on your gorgeous embryos! And only a week and a bit until beta day!

January 28, 2008 10:13 AM  
Blogger MamaSoon said...

congrats on the transfer. isn't it grand to have your embabies back in with you. Safe travels.

January 28, 2008 5:09 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Fingers crossed here!

January 28, 2008 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home