Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, February 08, 2008

2nd beta--I am not sure how to feel about this

Just got to call for my 2nd beta and it didn't go double at a good rate.

HCG-1,155
Progesterone-108

Per my calculation this is a doubling time of 80.25 hrs. ARGH...Favorite nurse said that I am pretty close to where they want me to be-around 1,200 but this still scares the crap out of me. God please let this be okay. Ladies, I am really freaking out. Not only is HCG didn't double at a good rate, the Progesterone went down too..not by much but it is done. Please...please...please.

I go back tuesday..and that is too long to wait. Excuse me as I hide under a rock until then....

7 Comments:

Blogger beagle said...

Tuesday? That is cruel!

Fingers crossed here . . .

February 08, 2008 7:01 PM  
Blogger Caba said...

You are totally in my thoughts! Try not worry and try to stay positive (yeah right!) Even as I type that to you, I know how hard that is. Just know I'm thinking of you and anxiously awaiting Tuesday as well!

February 08, 2008 7:34 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

That is very similar to what happened in my pregnancy. My numbers were really high, then HCG went up but not double and progesterone dropped. I had a twin pregnancy and lost one at approximately 8-9 weeks. The other one became Boo.

I hope that everything is ok and on Tuesday you get fantastic news. I will be thinking of you.

February 08, 2008 7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not until Tuesday?
It will be ok. Absorb yourself in B. Go places with him. Try to just concentrate on the now. It will be hard, I know.

Whatever happens you will be ok. I promise :)

February 08, 2008 9:06 PM  
Blogger Josée Martens said...

I disappeared for a few days and come to find you PREGNANT!!! Fantastic. So exciting. I hope the weekend flies by and your tuesday beta number comes in solid. Congrats. I'd love to know who your Chitown RE is since I am in the market for one in that area.

February 08, 2008 11:56 PM  
Blogger Josée Martens said...

Are you hanging in there? Still sending positive energy your way. Good luck!

February 09, 2008 5:20 PM  
Blogger Josée Martens said...

good luck tomorrow. sending good vibes.

February 11, 2008 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home