Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mad, Angry, Frustrated, Pis**d O*f!!!

I can't believe this, I never got a call from my clinic today regarding my beta!!!!! WTF!!!! I mean the 2ww is the worst part of this freakin cycle and for them not to call about the result??? That is just unacceptable. I don't really know what happened--maybe it is b/c of the huge snow storm in Chic.ago and they closed the office?? or maybe they never got the results from the local office here?? Whatever it is I am just beyond pis**d o*f!!! In all of our paperwork they say to give them until 7pm for call backs--well if you wait that long the office is CLOSE and you don't get to talk to a live person. I called at 4pm Chic.ago time and the office is already closed..I left a message but of course that went to la la land!!!!

I did break down on Monday and POAS-9d5t and we saw 2 lines...I know I should be jumping up and down and but I really can't accept that this is real until the beta. I've never seen 2 lines before so you understand why I am so skeptical. I want to believe it is real, but afraid that it is the after effects of the 2 HCG shots I had to take. Oh, this is so painful.

ARGH....ARGH....ARGH.....please someone help me end this misery.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ugh! How frustrating! (The weather in Chicago was terrible today, though, so the office probably did close early.) I've been thinking about you today and hoping for good news -- two lines is a nice start for sure, but hopefully we can really celebrate once you get the beta. Take care!

February 06, 2008 10:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh for shit's sake. What the hell?!

So the weather is bad, I get it, but don't they understand how much women who are waiting for beta results are FREAKING OUT about the results?!?!

I'm sorry you have to wait until the freaking morning to find out. If you don't hear from them by 8am... I'm going to Chicago and kicking some RE ass.

BUT, two lines huh? That is some very promising news. How'd you keep that under your hat for so long :)

February 06, 2008 11:11 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Two lines is a very nice way to end a two week wait! I hope you hear from your clinic tomorrow to confirm this news so I can start really celebrating.

February 07, 2008 12:10 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

How frustrating. But 2 pink lines is great, of course I'll be keeping my fingers crossed until we hear the beta.

February 07, 2008 6:49 AM  
Blogger electriclady said...

Ugh, hoped they called you FIRST THING this AM. As if you need more stress!

February 07, 2008 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home