Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Finally the phone call

Well, ladies, here it is--and this is not what I was expecting....

HCG=763

Progesterone=112


Holy cr*p!!! Is there anyone in blogland that can tell me that at 11dp5t this can possible be a singleton?? I am freaking out just a bit....S well, I can't even talk to him.

I go back tomorrow for a second beta. I won't even go thru whap happened and why I didn't hear from my clinic yesterday....I am too mad and frustrated to even go into it.

I am really happy and relieved but I have to admit I am a little scared. Thanks everyone for the support.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, GREAT number.
Phew!!

I'm so happy for you!! Congrats.

February 07, 2008 4:19 PM  
Blogger electriclady said...

Woweezowee! Congratulations! Did you check out betabase.info? I seem to recall seeing singleton hcg numbers much higher than that.

February 07, 2008 4:31 PM  
Blogger Mommy Someday said...

A fabulous number! You won't know for sure until the ultrasound, but my HCG numbers were crazy high. In fact, at one point I was hoping for a numer in the 6,400 range and they called me and told me my HCG was over 19,000. I almost flipped out. I am now 16 weeks along, and there is definitely only one in there, so try to stay calm.

February 07, 2008 4:56 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

The range is so wide, it can certainly be just one in there.

Great number!

February 07, 2008 5:29 PM  
Blogger Caba said...

HOLY CRAP! What a great #! I am just so excited for you!!! My first beta was 389 at 9dp5dt. My second beta was 1189 at 11dp5dt, and it was twins. Like others said, the u/s will tell. Whatever the result, you will be wonderful and fine and you'll be able to handle it! I'm just so happy for you!

February 07, 2008 8:31 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Congratulations! My beta at 12 days post day 5 transfer was 942 and at the time it was twins. But I have known others to have that high number with singletons. Either way, it will be fantastic news!

February 07, 2008 11:35 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

One way or the other, it's a nice strong number. Can't wait to hear about the u/s. Congratulations!!

February 08, 2008 12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy sh.... WOW. Wonderful number. Congratulations!!!!! Good luck for tomorrow.

February 08, 2008 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home