Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It doesn't get any easier

More sacs or whatever you want to call them. I really don't know if they are sacs...at this point I started calling them circles. There are more than the four that we saw last time-I think I counted six this time. Dr. W really didn't want to give me any information-I think since he is not my doctor he doesn't want to give me any diagnosis-understandable. He mentioned hemorrhaging and that scared the crap out of me. There is still one heartbeat at 145 bpm-thank god. But it is so hard to enjoy this completely with this big unknown.

I finally heard from my clinic-and it is Dr. K and not the nurse-I don't find this a good sign. He said he can't tell what they are-they might be empty sacs or blood clots-like this is better-I don't even know what happens when you have a blood clot-does anyone know-will they even know? Since he said we only transferred 2 embryos, the likely hood that these are sacs are low-so pretty much he doesn't know what they are. Great...makes me feel good about the treatment we are getting. He wants me to go for an u/s every week until we get some answers. I asked if this will hurt the baby and he said no since they are all independent embryos. And at the end he says that let us hope that the baby keeps growing and what ever happens happens. This doesn't make me feel good at all.

So here I am, full of anxiety. I am trying to enjoy this P as much as I can, but it is very difficult given the situation. I've searched the int.ern.et and can't find any information. Maybe because I really don't even know what I am suppose to be searching for. Maybe if I can stop crying, I can think of the correct search words. Please..someone help us...

12 Comments:

Blogger electriclady said...

Oh Momo...I thought doctors were supposed to have answers! I'm so sorry this is happening. I wish you didn't have this confusion and uncertainty and you could just be happy to be pregnant. Hopefully this will get figured out soon. Can't they get a 3D ultrasound or SOMETHING in there to get a better look?!?

February 26, 2008 5:25 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

What a crappy version of limbo this is! I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time of it.

Keeping fingers crossed for that healthy heartbeat.

February 26, 2008 7:21 PM  
Blogger Caba said...

I'm so sorry ... I know you wanted to get some real answers today that would set your mind at ease. I think it's very positive though that the one heartbeat is still strong and doing well. Sending hugs!

February 26, 2008 8:11 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Oh Momo, I am sorry you are going through this. It is hard to be excited when you don't know what is going on. I am hoping that everything is ok and you get answers or resolution very quickly.

February 26, 2008 11:15 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I don't understand why they can't get a better look? Thinking of you.

February 27, 2008 9:41 AM  
Blogger Serenity said...

Dammit, I was hoping for answers too.

Any chance you can go somewhere for a 2nd opinion?

Not much you CAN do really but wait it out. I really really REALLY hope whatever it is resolves itself soon. With the minimal of fuss. And that little one with the heartbeat keeps on trucking in there.

Hugs. Hang in there, sweetie.

February 27, 2008 12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. I was so hoping you would come back with answers. However, it is very good news that the one little heartbeat is still beating strong. What a crazy place of limbo you are in.

Hang in there hon, you'll get answers.

February 27, 2008 1:05 PM  
Blogger FeistyKel said...

So very stressful, you are in my thoughts.

February 27, 2008 5:20 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Just dropping by to let you know I hope the healthy heartbeat sticks around and the circles clear out.

February 27, 2008 7:31 PM  
Blogger Josée Martens said...

This is really tough, Momo. I am so sorry you have to deal with all this stress. I hope the hematomas work themselves out quickly and without endangering that georgeous little bean with that great heartbeat. ((Hugs))

February 27, 2008 10:41 PM  
Blogger queen said...

How can they say they don't know? Have they tried the 3-D one that gives those photograph-looking results?

This must be so frightening. My prayers for the one heartbeat: keep it up, little one, keep it up!

February 28, 2008 6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Momo, I am so sorry to hear of this uncertainty and worry. I hope you have some (reassuring) answers soon.

February 28, 2008 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home