Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Third Trimester

Today starts my third trimester....wow, I can't believe that this seems more real than ever before. We are actually having a baby in 12 weeks or less! Things are pretty good, I am starting to feel more and more tired everyday. I am starting to have back pains and heartburn...lucky me. Sleep is still an issue, but I've accepted it, and makes things easier knowing that I really can't change anything. I had my doctor's appointment today and everything looks good. We did the glucose testing today and I didn't think that the drink was that bad--I guess since everyone was complaining about it, I was prepared that it was really going to be nasty. But overall, it was okay. I've gained 13 pounds so far, not bad according to Dr. Shut Eyes. I did develop some rashes last week (they are gone now) and I think it is from the cocoa butter that I was rubbing in my belly.

The baby is doing great...heard the heart beat today. He/She decided to do some karate kicks at 2 am this morning! That was lovely--S and I laugh every time we see my stomach move when the baby is moving. We picked up some paint samples this weekend for the room, but of course we didn't like any of the ones we picked....very typical of us. I made a list of things I need to get done before the little one shows up and I am starting to panic! I think having the holidays smack in the middle of everything makes me more nervous!

So things are moving along...I can't complain. I hope everyone is doing well.

7 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I completely understand how tired you feel. 12 weeks left! Isn't that amazing? I'm starting to feel a bit panicky about how much we have left on our list of things to do too. I'm glad that the baby is doing well. Isn't it great watching your stomach move when the baby moves? I don't know if I'll ever get over how cool it is.

November 09, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger x said...

Only 13 lbs? I think I've gained that and I'm only 18 weeks - lol! I am glad to hear that everything is going well. It won't be long now.

November 10, 2006 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW --

welcome to your third trimester, that is so exciting.

I am thrilled for you!!

November 10, 2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I am glad that everything is going well. I can't believe that you are in your third trimester already! It won't be long.

November 18, 2006 10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are going well for you. I am back online after a month in the hospital, but can't wait to hear more about how it is going!

December 01, 2006 5:34 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

Congrats on making it this far and doing so well! I hope the final trimester is stressfree.

December 11, 2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger ak1908 said...

Where are you gal? Just making sure everything is okay with you:)

I went password protected on my blog, so if you'd like the password email me at knox1908 AT hotmail DOT com.

I miss ya!!!

December 27, 2006 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home