Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, March 13, 2008

3 is better than 5-at least in this case

Went back to see Dr. Midwest yesterday for my weekly u/s. The baby(I really need to come up with some kind of name) is doing well. He/she has a heartbeat of 167bpm and is measuring right on target at 9w. On the other news about my uterus-they only found 3 sacs so it looks like 2 of the mysterious sacs are gone! That is fantastic news!! In addition, one of the blood clots is gone!!! Woo-hoo. I am down to 1. So Dr. Midwest is very happy with my progress and so am I. I hope that this trend continues. Crossing my fingers...it feels nice to get some good news-even if they are really small victories--I will take it.

Other than this news, I found out this past Monday that I will be out of a job by the end of June. I am kind of sad and disappointed and I am still trying to get this information to sink in. It should not be a surprise since I've always known that this might not be a permanent gig, but still very disappointing. Plus with the current P the earliest I can really look for a job is probably February if I decide to do so. I still don't know what I will do. Sigh...

6 Comments:

Blogger electriclady said...

Oh, what a bummer about the job. I know you were worried about that. It wouldn't be totally unheard of for you to look for a job while pg, though. As long as you're upfront with them they can't NOT hire you just because you're pregnant you know?

and yay for disappearing sacs and clots!

March 13, 2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger JW Moxie said...

The job is definitely unfortunate news...but what a great u/s to balance it out with!

March 13, 2008 7:55 PM  
Blogger Josée Martens said...

congrats on the ultrasound. glad the extraneous stuff is going away and the baby is progressing well. Will you go in again next week?

Can they end your job when you are pregnant? I thought we were safe then.

Glad to hear you are well, MoMo. :-)

March 14, 2008 11:33 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Sorry to hear about you job. Good news on the baby front!

March 15, 2008 9:17 AM  
Blogger queen said...

Good news re the sacs! Sorry about the job.

March 18, 2008 10:04 AM  
Blogger Josée Martens said...

It has been a while. Hope you and baby are well, MoMo! :-)

March 22, 2008 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home